Forget everything you’ve heard about traditional braces that can give you straight teeth. Now there’s breakthrough technology that lets you get the smile with beautiful straight teeth you always wanted without bands, brackets or wires.
Imagine, being able to get straight teeth without the pain of metal braces. No metal to cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth! Not only that, but traditional metal braces are rather painful when you go to get the wires tightened. And they aren’t very attractive.
- Invisalign gives you straight teeth with a series of custom-molded aligners. No painful metal to cut and scar your gums and mouth.
- Invisible braces don’t get (painfully) tightened every couple of weeks at the dentist. Instead, the Invisalign aligners are swapped out every two weeks, so the changes are gradual, comfortable, and quick — usually faster than metal braces.
- Because they are invisible braces, they aren’t embarrassing to wear. You can laugh and smile while you are getting straight teeth! No one will know you have invisible braces on your teeth!
- The Invisalign options we offer give you straight teeth that are easier to take care of all along the way. How? You just remove the invisible braces aligner trays whenever you want to brush and floss. You remove them when you eat and drink, as well. You simply put the clear braces back on and wear them the rest of the time, even while you sleep.
- When you come to the dentist, he will give you several sets of Invisalign trays at a time, so you don’t need to visit the dentist quite as often. This saves you precious time!
NASHVILLE INVISIBLE BRACES
Dr. Nabors works with each patient to determine the optimal orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth. That’s why we offer Invisalign braces technology for straighter teeth in Nashville without the hassle and attention you get from traditional, metal braces.
Make an appointment at our Nashville dental office to discuss whether invisible braces are right for you.