Meet Dr. Thomas Nabors
- Graduate with a B.S. in Biology and minor in Chemistry from David Lipscomb University
- Graduate of the University of Tennessee, College of Dentistry
- Selected to participate in Advanced Curriculum while at the University of Tennessee and received the Award of Excellence in Operative Dentistry
- He has received the ACE Award for Continuing Education from the Tennessee Dental Association multiple times
- A graduate of the prestigious Louisiana State University College of Dentistry Cosmetic Continuum
- Won the 2005 Best of Show at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Smile Gallery competition held at that year’s Scientific Session. “His case represents the essence of fine smile design and the upper echelon of the skilled members of the organization” – AACD 2005
- An Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Nabors received Accredited status in the AACD in February 2006, joining just over 250 dental professionals in the world that have earned the prestigious designation.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, Nashville Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Tennessee Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics.
- Adjunct Professor of Prosthodontics, University of Tennessee College of Dentistry.